Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sweaters and Such

Has anyone else except me fallen in love with sweaters, cardigans, and shrugs? They are starting to come "in" I remember last year my mom brought home a sweater for me and I thought to myself, when will I ever wear this, well it turns out, like everyday. Sweaters can be found in basically any store! The nice thing about a cardigan would be that you can simply wear it over a tank-top and you have an insta-outfit!! My favorite place over all to get super cute cardigans would have to be Delias. definitely not the cheapest place around but oh-so darling. Sweaters are also in right now! The nice thing about sweaters is that you can pair them with ANY shirt and they look lovely! My favorite place to get a super cute sweater would have to be Forever 21! Pair some super cute denims with your sweater and there is your beautiful outfit!



No comments:

Post a Comment