Thursday, July 25, 2013

Making Up with Makeup

Makeup can make-up miracles! Makeup basically tells a story about your life! Black shows "I am dark, scary, maybe vicious. Pink says "I am girly and cute!" Each color has a story behind it! picking the right color for your eye shadows and lipsticks can be like finding a needle in a haystack! For me it took a long day of testing colors to see which one would seem to suit me best. currently i'm into lighter purples, silvers, whites, and any natural  pallet. I would love to get the Naked 2 Pallet but i have NO Money right now haha--life of a teenager!! Another thing that I am really into is those tattoo color eyeshadows! They are super long-lasting and are amazing colors!!

But again the best kind of beauty is the natural kind! Just remember the best you is YOU! 


No comments:

Post a Comment